10 High Street,
Monday to Saturday: 9:15am – 4:45pm
Sunday: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Bank Holidays: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Telephone: 01785 850844
Our large (4000 sq. ft) store is located in Eccleshall, just 9 miles from Newport, 10 miles from Stoke, and 6 miles from Stone and is a town boasting good places to eat and visit. We occupy a prime location in the High Street close to the roundabout, with on street parking and the co-op car park only 100 yards away.
We are the only charity shop in town and we are known locally as the Harrods of Eccleshall because of our vast range of quality, affordable stock – including:
· A large selection of Ladies', Men’s and children’s clothing, Designer labels and High Street brands
· More than 100ft of homewares, including collectable and antique items
· A treasure trove of jewellery to suit all tastes!
· Children’s toys, books, CDs and DVDs – something for everyone!
- New and recycled furniture
Our friendly staff and volunteers are looking forward to being your “Personal Shopper” so please come along and see what we have in store for you.
Why not join our current Volunteer team to help out – various roles available – stockroom assistant, merchandising assistant,cashiers, and more! If you are interested please contact The Manager at the shop or phone 01785 850844 for an informal chat.
For our House Clearance service please call 01785 760715