Information Notice - Volunteers
Katharine House Hospice and its subsidiary companies (Embrace Quality Care, KH Promotions, Katharine House Retail, KHH Development), take our responsibilities to protect your personal data seriously. We should only be using your data with your consent and only using it for the purposes for which you have consented. These notices describes how the data is used, processed, shared, stored, and destroyed. If you have any questions, concerns, complaints or comments about our use of your data please e-mail email@example.com
This Information Notice applies to:
Voluntary positions at Katharine House Hospice or Retail Shops
Broad nature of data collected and our use of this data
- Name, address, e-mail, telephone - To enable us to contact you
- Interests and experience - To help assign volunteers to the type of role they would like
- Volunteering work undertaken - To help us monitor
How we process this data
- This data is retained within voluntary services – either as manual records, or on spreadsheets.
- Information is provided to the department managers for which volunteers work.
Sharing this data
This data is not shared with third parties.
How we store this data
- Paper records are stored within locked filing cabinets.
- Spreadsheets are stored on our main IT systems, which require a user id and password to log in.
Retention of the data
- Records are retained for up to six years
- Computer files may be retained in archive indefinitely
Destruction of the data
Paper records are destroyed by shredding by an industrial shredder operated by a third party.
Other relevant Information Notices: